Sunday, July 05, 2009

Waikato Crop II

Last Saturday DH and I left the children with my long suffering Mum and sisters, and made our way down to the Waikato. DH went looking for waterfalls, and I joined a bunch of scrapbookers for a crop. :-)

It was a lovely warm room and a nice, low key crop. I enjoyed it very much. Great company, sweet baking and generous Prima goodness from Andrea at SBO too! It was nice to have no "pressure" to do anything in particular... not that there is anything wrong with that from time to time, but I wasn't in the mood for it that day.

I got 3 layouts done...













Biker chick - about how DD likes to ride with me on my bike to daycare/work. Not that I'm doing much of that right now! Too rainy and too dark on my way home. The papers are Cosmo Cricket's Snorkel range.






















Time out - DS in time out for some misbehaviour. He looks so pathetic! LOL! Still we love him even when his behaviour isn't so good. This one used Basic Grey Lime Rickey.














Morning cuddle - this one mostly uses stuff from one of the SBO kits. The birdcage is Basic Grey Porcelain "Windermere", a beautiful paper. :-) The base paper is MME Bella Bella Bellezo "Pappillion", also very beautiful. I like the muted tones. The swirl is a Basic Grey Marrakech "Honey Bush".








Some of the participants - Vicky, Trina, Rae (holding sweet Arlo), Vicky and Maria..












Bridgett and Neen - seem to have missed out Neen's sister sorry!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:52 pm

    Love your layouts from the crop! I especailly love the time out one, great colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a terrific day! You made some fab pages :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the biker chick layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh very nice LO's. Glad you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your l/os and it's great to go to a relaxed crop

    ReplyDelete