Thursday, November 01, 2007

Thursday already!

This week has gone fast for some reason. I've been busy trying to do housework type things - so boring. I'd much rather be playing with this!

Yep - the delightful Pesto kit arrived on Tuesday. I had been listening for that sweet sound of the courier but didn't hear a thing so assumed it would come the next day. But no! I opened the door to take DS up to kindy and there it was. It is beautiful, (Hannah you were right), and I am itching to get into it! I did like the way it was presented wrapped in tissue with a seal. Sweet! I do think it is worth purchasing - is that cheeky of me to tout their business when I didn't actually buy it? :P


I did some layouts on the weekend and Monday night. This one I finished, the other two are waiting for ... something. Not sure what yet. I've attempted the NZ Dare for this fortnight but I'm not totally happy with it. Might have to cogitate some more. I really want to enter the challenge at SBO too but am not sure if I have the photos or the time...

Bother - looks like the photo cut off the bottom of the dot circle. This one was based on a sketch from the Aussie sketch blog. The title needs some more black on it. Will have to touch it up.

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:01 am

    I hope you have fun with the kit! Yes, the girls are so talented at packaging up the kits really beautifully (and usually a choccie or 2 is included ... or is that just for DT members? LOL) and of course the goodies inside are yummy as well!

    Great layout as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:58 pm

    oh it does look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you getting a kit! I love your layout too.

    Re your comment on my blog - the smaller script alpha is Harmony and the big block one is Red Tag Sale - i really love them, want more, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hee hee I don't think it's cheeky of you! glad you like it =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:55 pm

    Wow. That kit looks impressive. I bet you'll have tons of fun with it. Where do you find the time?

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sure does look like a lovely kit. Love your LO. Can't wait to see the others!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you are having fun! Always nice to get something for nothing. The layout is looking very cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous3:40 am

    Love the layout! I have to admit that I look at your layouts and get ideas from them!

    I'll have to check that kit out since you speak so highly of it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous11:14 am

    That kit is so yummy! Love your LO! Hope you find some scrap time to get all the things done as you want to:) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete