Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter is finished

This time last year I discovered I was expecting DD. I suppose it's appropriate given Easter originally is a fertility festival. Personally I blame those pagan fertility buns (hee hee!). Well, some folks claim they pre-date Christianity. I don't really care either way and would eat them throughout the year! Bron Marshall has some nice recipes for them.

The E-bunny only visited DS this year. I am helping to prevent child obesity by filching his mini-eggs.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:09 pm

    gosh you are making such a sacrafice Penny. I admire your selflessness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:06 pm

    Yes we must all do our bit lol. Hope the foot is not too sore
    Roo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:48 pm

    what a caring parent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I didn't get any eggs myself this year but I have saved the kids from a few! So much for my good intentions

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:38 am

    LOL - way to take one for the team. hehe.

    ReplyDelete