Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Odd side effect of reading blogs

I'm not sure what it says about blogs and their affect on people when I start dreaming about the people whose blogs I read.

Last night I dreamt about Cathy Zielske.

I dreamt she came to NZ. Well, she is coming in August to CC2006 which, to my everlasting regret, I cannot afford to attend. But in my dream she came to my house! I seem to spend ages showing her my layouts. She seemed quite positive about them.

Anything is possible in your dreams...

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a cool dream - if only huh? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:04 pm

    Hey that is a cool dream. Cathy Zielske seems (from her blog!) like the kind of woman who would be interested in having a look around someone's layouts and learning about them!! I think she'd love to visit you!

    ReplyDelete